Thank goodness for social media! Instagram’s search page isn’t just for fashion, gossip, and celebrities. Instagram was the only way I was able to learn about a seminar for fashion and personal branding hosted by Richland County Public Library. The panel consisted of successful bloggers all from the capital city. When I heard of this, I immediately had to rearrange my Saturday plans for this 3-4 pm slot. I had to be available for this! I am very thankful that I was able to attend and meet such talented individuals.
I wanted to pretty much give a brief synopsis of my takeaways as requested by a few of my awesome blogger and social media followers! I aim to give the people what they want! *wink*
1. BRANDING IS KEY!!!
2. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there!
3. Be open to connecting to with people!
4. What my readers want + your thoughts and content = YOUR BRAND!
5. Hashtags are LIFE!! Only use 29 hashtags!! Minimum 15!
6. Be consistent with your social media sites such as IG and FB as well as on your actual blog because social media could be sold & vanish tomorrow! Have multiple outlets for your content!
These are all very helpful tips for beginning bloggers, but can go a long way with seasoned bloggers as well! I hope that those that requested this brief post are excited and are reassured that all of your hard work will absolutely pay off!
[ Our ideas either waste time or they allow us to use our time wisely, you choose! ]
I really loved the fact that this was a requested post. I am always listening and ready to give my viewers AKCESS to what they need and want! Keep them coming! Whether it’s on social media, my contact form here, or an email (Kristen@Akcess.me)….I’m excited to hear from you!