and that’s a wrap folks!
I know that sometimes we all, including myself, get a tad bit stomped on what in the world to gift our friends and family for the holidays without asking or giving hints of there being a purchase of something. Me, personally, I try to get most if not all gifts on a budgeted scale. I know that some people try to spend, spend, spend until they have no more funds to make it after the holidays and we definitely want to try to avoid this from ever having to happen! Whether you begin shopping earlier than most or later than others, there are still great gifts out there awaiting your purchase! So with these things in mind, I created a “Gift Giving Guide for the Holidays” and all of the gifts included are under $50.00! I figured that this was an acceptable budget if you are looking to gift several people this year. This may be slightly bias due to some of the items being gifts that I would love so if something here isn’t necessarily “your taste” or preference, no worries! These are just ideas and visuals for you to get an idea of what gifts to have in mind.
- Gabriella Rocha Elissa Bucket Purse with Wristlet -$36.99
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide – $26.00 – -comes in multiple colors too
- Orange Plaid Blanket Scarf – $21.89
- 10-Pc Breakfast at Tiffany’s Mini Set – $28.95
- Starbucks or Target gift cards
- Alex and Ani Wire Bangles – $48.00
- MAC Lip Conditioner – $16.00
- Kate Spade NY Mug – $19.99
- Kate Spade NY Gold Dot Medium Agenda – $30.00
- Michael Kors Fur & Leather Aviator Keychain – $34.00 [this is now SOLD OUT] and these are the reasons you want to get a head start and shop early!
Tips for Holiday Shopping
- Keep the recipient in mind when making your purchase – – this is NOT for you
- Do not spend all of your money to save face – – don’t be that person to spend all of your money on a gift that is out of budget for you; always look for deals ahead of time if you know exactly what item you want to purchase
- Know the recipients clothing sizes if you are gifting clothes – – that worse thing ever is to get a gift that is the wrong size because now you have to go out to exchange or return the item
- IF you are gifting someone & they have no idea BE SURE to include a gift receipt just in case they prefer something else
- Gift cards are excellent gifts BUT never load funds under $10.00 – this is just courteous and says “here have something on me with no worries” versus “you may need to add some cash to your purchase”
I hope that this is helpful and easily guides you to purchasing the best gifts for your loved one(s)!