Yay! Book number two for 2017 is officially completed . I was excited to get a copy of the beautiful Claire Sulmers book entitled The Bomb Life: My Brand. My Terms.
I was entrigued to learn her journey and see how she became the queen she is today! I’m sure most social media regulars are either huge fans of Fashion Bomb Daily or have at least heard of the site. This is Claire Summers’ site. Now knowing what it took to create this empire is pretty mind blowing!
The most influential chapter for me of The Bomb Life was chapter six! This chapter was entitled the Business of Blogging and it was an eye opener.
Of course, I won’t ruin anything for those that are interested in grabbing this book, but I totally want to share my takeaways from it.
- At any given point in time, be prepared to shine!
- Rejection is a part of life! Sometimes I will hear no more than yes but realize that it only takes one yes to make something happen!
- Create good content that your niche wants to hear about.
- Never, ever sell myself or my platform short
- Network, network, and network some more.
- Keep introducing yourself until they have reasons to remember ME/AKCESS!
I really enjoyed every page of this book. Claire was very open about her struggles and her daily victories that made her who she has become! Fashion Bomb is an amazing brand and it gives such encouragement to me to continue building and working at my dreams!